From:
Martin Badke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 21:06:00 -0700
(SNIP)>
>Steve Creasy-                           (\
>Maryville, Tennessee USA   {|||8-
>Proverbs 24:13, 25:16            (/
>Air Traffic Controller;  Beekeeper

Hello.  I just joined the list to lurk, but this made me laugh.  Are you an
Air Traffic Controller for a whole hive?

Actually, I have taken to writing a email newsletter of science and science
education resources on the internet and thought I would lurk to see the
quality of this list.  Looks good, but not sure it is right for my crowd.
Take care,

Martin

Martin Badke <[log in to unmask]>, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
http://www.connect.ab.ca/~xdr
Phone (403) 452-0284  --  Fax (403) 451-7756
FishNet ... Finding information for you on the internet.
Finger Searcher ... a weekly guide to science education on the net.