From:
Becky boehm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:08:54 -0400
Hello all
I have a small problem I think.  Took off all honey Sept 1 and gave back
the wet supers as usual without incident.  But when a couple days later I
attempted to remove the dry and empty supers the bees (all 15 hives )
were very nasty and proceded to rob any hive that was open. It took 2
trips on differnt days to retrive the empty supers. This hase never
happened to me in other years.  Part two,  I am having the  same problem
trying to put the apistan and grease patties in.  I can get 3 colinies
done and am in a huge cloud of bees and they arnt at all friendly.  Could
this bee caused by the drout?
They have plenty of stores and water is very close at all times.  Hate to
bother you all but this has been going of for 2 weeks.  Maybe they dont
want treated?
Thanks in advance
Al Boehm
Columbus NC