From:
"Lackey, Raymond" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 10:04:40 -0500
I maintain several large observation hives of up to ten frames.  They over
winter much better than small ones because they have larger buffers of
population, space and stores.  You can take a look at some on my web page.

Raymond J. Lackey                           Sweet Pines Apiary
Honeybee Consultant   -   North American Fruit Explorers
Master Beekeeper    -    Eastern Apiculture Society/OSU
Past President    -    Long Island Beekeepers Association
Speaker -BOCES (schools) and LI Speaker's Association
~40 colonies(honey) >18 years experience on Long Island
Phone:(631)567-1936                        FAX:(631)262-8053
mail:      1260 Walnut Avenue, Bohemia, NY 11716-2176
web page: http://www.tianca.com/tianca2.html
email home: [log in to unmask]
email office: [log in to unmask]