From:
Christina Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2013 22:02:51 +0000
Hello all,

I spent today winterizing, and noticed that my bees had corralled a bunch of #$@% hive beetles under the inner cover, on the top boxes.  The beetles were staying in the warm middle of the box where they were being guarded by bees.  Of course they all scuttled off when I disturbed the hives to look around.

Since we have enough cold in our winter to kill the beetles, and since they are being chased upstairs now by the bees, I was wondering if anyone knows of a clever beetle trap that I could try to use under the inner cover, near the middle of the box?

Christina