From:
marian pintilie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 01:26:25 +0300
I just saw in a  Internet magazine a web address dedicated to bee
Author of article say that Jean-Louis Petitlaurent, describe the bee
exhaustively.He make me smile. my family have a meter of books about
subject and we are still amateurs.

I didn't visited the site but I give the address here for those who
might be interested. I suppose that is in French.

www.utbm.fr/les.personnes/jean-louis.petitlaurent/frames2.htm

Costel Pintilie                  <[log in to unmask]>
= Secretary of a beekeeper       *     D O N' T  W O R R Y
= Go player                      *       B E E  H A P P Y
= Computer addicted              *        C O U L D  B E:
= Citizen of a society of slaves *
= Son of a bee                   *
= Vegetarian                     *  *   * *  *  * * *** *** ***
= Starving                       *    **   **   * * **    * *
= Still happy                    *    **   **    *  * * *** ***