From:
Yoon Sik Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:21:49 -0400
Said article claims that “For a long time Higes and his colleagues thought
a parasite called nosema apis, common in wet weather, was killing the
bees” and "We saw the spores, but the symptoms were very different and it
was happening in dry weather too."

In Oklahoma we are having a record-breaking *wet* season this year since
the low front, wich should have moved to east toward Arkansas and drought-
stricken regions such as Georgia, got arrested over our head, dumping a
bucketful of water daily; in fact, we’ve had regular rain for thirty days
nonstop, precipitation reaching over thirty inches all over the State.
This wetness prolonged the nectar flow for weeks longer than usual.

Yet not a single hive of mine has collapsed by this alleged “nosema
apis.”  Go in fear about this type of "certainty" in “science.”

Yoon

YSK HONEY FARM