From:
Mike Bassett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:53:37 -0400
response from mite-way

Hi Michael:

Just now getting a chance to answer your email.  Small office, busy day.
It is quite possible to see the weeds killed by the formic fumes.  It is
also quite possible to see some dead bees and brood in front.  The formic
will kill off the older, weaker bees, especially this time of year.  A
couple of questions.  Are the hives strong?  Are they double brood
chambers?
The queen should go in and relay after the first week, and your hive should
be back to normal by the end of the 21 day treatment.  This is how the
label
reads.  As long as it doesn't get too hot in the first 7 days of treatment
(above approx. 82 degrees)your hive should rebound quite well.

Liz Corbett

 I guess our n.y. weeds aren't as strong as randy's weeds in california.

mike bassett syracuse