From:
"Steven A. Creasy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 21:18:28 EDT
Sorry to bother the list with this, but..

A while back there were several posts on nifty honeybee facts (miles per
day flown, honey load per flight etc)  I have inadvertantly deleted
these, and would appreciate anyone who has them sending  them to me
personally, or if anyone remembers the month, I can get them from the
logs.

Thanks!

Steve Creasy-                        (\
Maryville, Tennessee USA    {|||8-