From:
Bill Ruzicka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:04:56 -0800
>Many of these chemicals are cheap and readily available. The EPA and the
USDA >should have given beekeepers the go ahead to use them years ago.
Rather than >raise the bar so high that it isn't worth going to market, they
should have published >clear instructions on how to purchase, prepare and
use the raw materials."
PETER I hoped you Will Lobby and push for registration of Generic formic
acid
As you said you doing for MAQS .All I try is to provide support and facts
for you and your friends.

AS for taking about FA there is EPA RULING ON IT: