Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 14:03:25 -0600
        I have been administering bee venom therapy to my wife (who has MS) for
approx. two months now and the results have been astounding.  I am a health
care professional and I have never seen anything like this.  I have also
been taking it for chronic back problems and have had very significant
relief.  We get stings from bees shipped to us (I will be keeping bees next
spring).
        I think that the American Health Care establishment will probably never
have much interest in this treatment because there is no money to be
made...hence the distinct lack of interest by researchers.  The American
Apitherapy Society has an excellent website with some good links for more
info:
                http://www.beesting.com/mainpage.html
        I will be glad to respond to anyone individually about our own experiences
or I can post some very specific data about my wife's case to the list if
that is desirable.

Mitakuye Oyasin  "All My Relations"
Joseph A. Keto Jr. RN, B.S.N.

----------
| From: Excerpts from BEE-L <[log in to unmask]>
| To: [log in to unmask]
| Subject: Re: Bee venmom and multiple sclerosis
| Date: Saturday, October 04, 1997 5:45 AM
|
| From:          Tom & Carol Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
| To:            [log in to unmask]
|

| >  Yesterday I came across a posting on the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
web
| > site that a full scale study of the effectiveness of bee venom for MS.
| > They are using injections of purified venom in a double blind study.
How