From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:36:13 EST
Dave Thompson's list of symptoms does NOT reflect what we have been seeing
in CCD colonies across the U.S.  Some of them are what we see with CCD  and/or
N. Ceranae, but MANY that he listed are NOT CCD symptoms.

Let's not obscure things even more by changing the list of symptoms -  unless
you've seen several thousand CCD colonies all across the country, as we  and
a few others have.

Jerry
**************Get movies delivered to your mailbox. One month free from
blockbuster.com