Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 14:19:44 EDT
Frank,
Unfortunately, Coleen did NOT describe How she made the split, so I have no
idea of the proportion of FORAGER AGE and NURSE AGE bees.  She only said she
made a split of "bees and CAPPED brood"  If she had said, "OPEN brood and
covering bees" that would have been a different "horse".

It is a shame that beekeepers don't understand the importance of details like
this one.  Then, we would ALL be BETTER beekeepers than we are.

Hope I have helped.

George Imirie