From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 14:10:58 -0800
Well, I checked my bees and all are perfect. It is time for me to let
all the beekeeping world know the secrets of successful beekeeping.
Guaranteed to keep your bees mite free as well as many other advantages.
The process has been scientifically studied and the results of ten years
of research is included.
I started the process over ten years ago. It was a serendipitous
discovery. I was tending my bees and noticed mites crawling from the
hive. There were lines of them, single file, marching from the hives. I
checked the interior of the hive and nothing was out of the norm. Using
scientific methods, I  looked for the obvious and there was only one
thing in my environment that was different. New neighbors had moved in
up the hill and they were playing sixties music  at full volume.  I got
a decibel meter from the codes officer and determined they were
off-scale. Maybe the loudness of the noise was driving the mites from
the hive. But, as the summer progress, even though they continued to
play the  music  at high volume, the mites did not leave the hive like
they did the first day. I experimented. The BeeGees did not work. Bob
Denver was a bust. Eventually I stumbled on Bob Dylan singing  cum by
ya . The mites left the hive in droves. And it did not matter what the
volume level was. It worked even when near mute. So I recorded it on a
endless loop tape and have been playing it in the apiary ever since. And
what has happened? The Berlin wall went down. Communism fell. Bill
Clinton was elected. The mites left the hive. All because I played the
Bob Dylan tape, continuously every summer.
It works! Guaranteed. You know it is true because it is on the Internet.

Happy April first.
Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME