From:
Midnitebee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 10:26:14 -0400
Greetings!
I received this message..can some one help this person in Wisconsin?
Herb
maurice de mers
Wed Jun 17 20:32:52 1998
Location: roberts wi
E- mail: [log in to unmask]
Comments:I am not a beekeeper. In the last few days we have noticed a pair
of connected drooping hives that
belont to some type of friend-on-wing. The swarming of these yellow bodied
creatures have the neighborhood
upset, as there are numerous children active in the immeadiate area. How do
we get them out of here SAFELY?
Does anyone wish to help get them out of here? Any comments/help would
deeply be appreciated. Thanks
Herb
Holly-B Apiary
P.O.Box 26