From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 06:05:51 -0400
HONEY AND WINE SECTION OF THE SHREWSBURY FLOWER SHOW. FRIDAY 11 AND SATURDAY
12 AUGUST 2000.
Stewards are required at this prestigious event and visitors to the UK
during this period would be made MOST WELCOMED. We had a steward from
Toronto last year and he finished up as a radio/newspaper personality and
the same could easily happen to you. For just a couple of hours chatting to
the general public, the rest of the day is yours, and I will ensure you get
free entry. Interested, then email me direct at [log in to unmask]

Shrewsbury, 'The Town of Flowers', is the county town of Shropshire and
located in the West Midlands of the UK. Looking at your map - adjoining
Wales so pretty spectacular scenery.
Look forward to meeting you all.

Ken Hoare
Stewarding Secretary