Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:19:57 EDT
I have a hive that went queenless for some reason and did not raise a queen.
I have lots of bees and honey but no brood larva or eggs.  I gave it 2 frames
of brood Monday evening.  Today I found 1 small queen cell.
If I order a new queen,  will it kill any hatching queens or do I need to
destroy the new cells?  Or-- should I let them do their own thing?
Richard
Ky USA