From:
Les Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:32:31 -0500
The Indiana State Beekeepers Association publishes the ISBA Journal bimonthly.

I'm the editor, and I'm on the lookout for beekeepers who are also
photographers.  Particularly, I'm looking for color photos, very sharp, in
high resolution. Such photos can grace the cover of our magazine, and give
full credit to the photographer on the back cover.

Right now, I'm looking for a December cover, and a February cover... both
need to be winter scenes, perhaps with snow.

If you have such photos, please provide me as close to the original file as
possible. I can handle cropping and color correction, but I cannot undo the
damage of a modified JPG file losing additional resolution.

Contact me at [log in to unmask]