From:
Chris Slade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:19:55 EST

[log in to unmask] writes:

Are  there any queen Breeders here, from New England?

I'm looking to start a  New England Bee Breeders Association.

I wonder to what extent you may be trying to reinvent the wheel.   BIBBA (The
Bee Improvement and Bee Breeders' Association) already has its  membership
spread over several countries, principally UK and Ireland.   I see no particular
reason why people can't communicate ideas across an ocean as  easily as a
sea.  The AGM is usually held in England but the annual  gathering of members at
Gormanston in Ireland is better attended.

Chris