Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2012 21:11:11 -0700
 > knowing full well that it takes $$$ to keep several hundred hives
 > going each year while staying on top of daily living bills and
 > other.......

Yup.  We know that very well.  You say several hundred one day
and seven hundred the next.  Which is it?  Do you know?

As said here before, rich people can pay bills even if their hobby
does not pay off.  Their followers are none the wiser.

 > with continuing bees and selfcontanment for decades with no
treatments and artificial feeds used and sizing/breeding in line
with Natures doings.

Yup again, you have managed to keep some indeterminate number of
hives in your equipment for a decade now, after losing almost all
of them twice previously.  What can they do for humanity?

 > and every time looked at seriously by gov testing, proved what
 > they were doing worked for test results to be way they were...

Could you say that in plain English?  I really have no idea what
you are trying to say.

 > and yes, one more thing, open to anyone seeing provided it's
 > to my work schedule for real.

You could save everyone a lot of bother by just being forthright.

Nonetheless, I am quite tempted to drop by again.  I always enjoy
the visit and your wit. I'm not sure I would get the answers I'm
seeking though.  You are quite cagey.

Happy New Year and lets hope you get a crop for a change, Dee.