From:
dan hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 15:21:59 -0700
Thank you, Tim, thank you, thank you.  My sentiments exactly.  A man
from Mars reading our List and the media would think the whole world
yearns for the days of Lewis and Clark.  If and when I have to, I'll
sugar roll and freeze drone brood.  Until then I keep a clear
conscience by following the labels.  The activities permitted were
not just picked out of the air to please the manufacturer.   Dan