From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 15:07:15 -0400
Hi Al

Yes, that makes sense.  As far as the hive with two queens, I looked inside
yesterday and there is brood already, I guess from the first swarm's queen
and there was so evidence of the second one....Maybe she and her bees left
and went somewhere else?...

Anyhow, Thanks,

Ian Watson      [log in to unmask]
St. Catharines, Canada   (near Niagara Falls)
real estate agent    gardener    homebrewer    baritone
beekeeper---> 7 colonies, 3 nucs on order