Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:51:36 -0500
>For a normal hot room supers used to be put in normally 100F - 105F is fine though it will take a few days to do, but comb should be okay.
>
>You want to go faster,.........DONT ever go above 115F to 120F range

I agree, but let me add this:  New comb is much weaker than older comb, so take your time.  The combs look OK, look OK, look OK, and then sag after they are not supported by the granulated honey.

Also granulation absorbs a lot of heat when melting.  When it is all melted, suddenly the temperature may soar if it is not well controlled.

Dee is thinking large amounts, but you may only be thinking of a few supers.  I don't know, but if the scale is at all large, then this:

In addition, the temperature in a hot room may vary as much as ten degrees top to bottom.  Air recirculation is important, especially in the up and down direction.  A household fan works well, but may run the bearings dry in a hot room after a while.  Many use industrial ceiling fans.

Granulated honey is often also dry, so adding some humidity can sometimes help.

If you have only a few supers and don't need the honey, placing the combs in the middle of a box immediately above the brood will empty them in spring.  In fall, placing a super of granulation below the brood will get it cleaned out and moved up.  We used to just place the odd uncapped frame of granulated honey at random in the centre of first the supers going on and it was always cleaned out.