From:
Pollinator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 09:24:19 EST
In a message dated 97-12-19 11:50:12 EST, [log in to unmask] (Walter Patton)
writes:

<<   Andy hoping you have a very Happy Holiday season and Keep up your
efforts.
 Your ads are so suttle and so bee related. I was surprised to hear some one
 jump Andy. >>

    Andy, you have provided inspiration, service, humor, and non-politically
correct opinions to the beekeeping community for many years. I won't complain,
if you sneak in an occasional on-topic advertisement. You've paid your dues.

   How is your health, Andy?  Perhaps not all the group knows that the years
of working in the hot sun took its toll on your health.  Our prayers have been
with you.

   We hope you will be giving a lot more years of your contributions.  And,
having provided a non-profit informational web site myself, I have an
*inkling* of how much it has cost you.  Thank you.

   For each member of the list, I give my warmest hopes of more than a Merry
Christmas, better yet, a Blessed Christmas.  I want to encourage each one to
stop in all the rush and give silence an opportunity. May the Word that broke
into that Silent Night so long ago, again speak to our hearts, with hope and
love and redemption.

    We have a new grandbaby, and it gives special meaning to the thought of
the hands that formed the worlds, that again touched this world as a tiny
child, bringing a message to us that could not be expressed, without becoming
one of us.

   God bless each and every one.

[log in to unmask]     Dave Green  Hemingway, SC  USA
The Pollination Scene:  http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html

Jan's Sweetness and Light Shop    (Varietal Honeys and Beeswax Candles)
http://users.aol.com/SweetnessL/sweetlit.htm