From:
BEE_L_Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 16:09:33 -0600
Just a reminder:  BEE-L is about bees and beekeeping.

Please, please, please read the new and improved guidelines at
http://www.internode.net/honeybee/BEE-L/ before you write an essay about
World Peace and send it to BEE-L.

We have recently received some excellent posts about viruses, and
chemicals, and the future of world civilisation, but we could not see what
they have to do with bees and beekeeping, and so, sadly, they did not make
the cut.  BEE-L is about bees and beekeeping.

Just for the record:  All viewpoints, extreme or conventional, are welcome
on BEE-L and will be approved as long as they are politely expressed,
directly related to bees and or beekeeping and otherwise meet the
guidelines.

Sometimes we give a little latitude to see where something will lead, but
when we see that a thread is leaving the topic of bees and beekeeping, or
violates the guidelines, it dies at that point.  Those who wish to pursue
it are welcome to take it off-list.

A reminder: Because BEE-L does *not* endorse any particular viewpoint and
provides articles primarily for your entertainment and discussion, members
are reminded to check the facts before believing or acting on anything read
on BEE-L

Again, we have had some really good articles lately and we'd like to thank
those who have contributed whether their posts made the list or not.