Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2018 02:15:51 +0000
Been thinking (Dangerous, I know)  Would freezing the combs, grinding them up,  dumping into a goodly volume of water (wax floats, does bee bread sink?) and then centrifuging the contents work to extract bee bread from the combs?  Would soaking the bee bread in water diminish the nutritive value of the bee bread?
You'd have to either use the centrifuged material or freeze it immediately I'm thinking.
Mike in LA