Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:23:26 -0400
Good to hear.  I base this on two observations - dead bees when hive  pack
ages in our spring with cold nights, and more importantly, statistically
significant losses in 'controls' of caged bees with inverted feeders.
Pressure drops cause feeders to  burp, spritzing bees.    No  chance of housekeeper
bees carrying or tossing out the dead/dying bees.   So, in my geographical
area and for my research, I don't drench.

Jerry

In a message dated 3/12/2012 8:10:44 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,