From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 07:34:04 -0600
As for the Flow Hive, I am confident that there will be a large number of
them for sale at greatly reduced prices on eBay and Craigslist in a year or
two, but bees are motivated to forage by the smell of empty wax comb, not
empty plastic extrusions.

Not sure if its been mentioned here,  but there is already and exact copy
from China for sale on EBAY,,,,,  for the record,  I was not attempting to
bash the concept on the flow hive,  still a bit aghast at its potential
success.   In the end it may even help the old fashioned beekeepers by
getting more people interested again.