From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:28:33 -0600
>Excuse me, but this speculation has been going on for quite some time but
>nothing has come from it. Again, here is an example of researchers
>justifying their work by saying "it could be related to colony collapse".

Are you saying there is no possibility these researchers could be right?

Until the question of unexplainable hive loss is explained in my opinion it
would be unwise to take research off the table.

If you look at page 1107 of the December ABJ   Dr. Tim Ferrari wrote to
"Letters to the Editor" when
Randy Oliver tried to _rule out _Geomagnetic Flux as a possible cause of CCD
in his October 2012 article.

Two obvious different opinions on the subject.

Until hive loss goes back to per 2006 levels then hard to not keep looking
at all the possibilities.

What we don't know is so vast it makes what we do know seem absurd!

bob