From:
Allen Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 23:20:56 -0500
I'd like to throw in my website for consideration for the top 10.  Mind
you, it's not as fancy as some of the larger ones, perhapse we should
have a different categories (as someone else suggested), so we compare
apples with apples.
I guess this category would be personal websites

http://www3.sympatico.ca/honey.road

And, as a question for everyone, what would be the average number of
hives you would keep at one location.  I know it depend on the
availability of flora in the surrounding area, and other factors.  Just
curious as to how many hives most keep in one loaction.

Allen B.