From:
George Clarkson/SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 1994 22:04:30 EDT
I have tried making grease patties once and although I did it, it was rather
tiresome and messy combining the powdered sugar into the shortening.  I was
wondering if anyone has tried melting the shortening, stiring in the sugar,
letting it cool again, and maybe even pouring the liquid in some kind of moulds
first.  Does an one know of a problem with doing this. It certainly seems that
it would be easier to get them thoroughly mixed.

George