From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:37:42 -0900
Hi Barry & All,

Barry wrote;
> A large percent of your writing needs to be directed towards Keith, not I.
> You keep trying to pull me into discussion points that I have not made. In
> fact, Keith even prefaced his remarks with:

I wrote in my earliest post on this subject line;
> > this is only my opinion and is an anecdotal conclusion

I included this disclaimer so I would not have been read wrong by anyone
thinking that I am trying to push this on beekeepers who would choose not
to. Also any neophyte beekeepers would realize that this was my take on it
and hope that they would not just go out and gear up to do small cell
beekeeping without looking deeply into it first like I did.
  .  ..
c(((([
Keith Malone
Chugiak, Alaska USA