From:
Marc Sevigny <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marc Sevigny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 09:42:55 -0400
I have concluded that my bees are not accepting the ANP
foundation in a couple of hives that I recently took over.

What is the best way of transitioning back to standard wax
foundation?

I don't have extra frames at this point, but should be receiving
frames and foundation on Tuesday.  Should I slowly replace
the plastic ANP frames with foundation a couple at a time?  Or
should I just rip out the entire ANP brood chambers and replace
them with new (not yet drawn out) foundation?  Can I expect the
foundation to be completely drawn out on twenty frames of
foundation at this point in the season?  Anything I can do to
assist the bees in drawing it out?

This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti-
spam software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any
questions about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com