From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:36:58 -0400
For all of you who edit newsletters for Bee Associations.  We've gotten requests to re-publish the Op Ed series that appeared on the Daily Caller.  Four of the five can be republished/reprinted, the Almond Stress article is off-the-table.

Anneke Greene put this series together.  Her message follows a Google Search URL that lists all five OP Eds.  If you do reprint/republish, please let us know where it will appear, remember not to reprint the Almond Stress OP Ed, and credit Daily Caller as requested.

What’s Killing the Bees? Daily Caller
https://www.google.com/#q=what's+killing+the+bees+Daily+Caller&start=0
There are 5 articles, we have permission to reprint 4 – seeeditor comment below:
Jerry, good news. We'reclear to reproduce 4 of the 5 pieces in the series. All
of them can bereproduced with a line giving the Daily Caller credit EXCEPT for
the Almond Stress pieceby Steve Milloy. That one can not be reproduced.

Any online versionshould be an excerpt with a link back to the Daily Caller.

The editors at the DailyCaller made an exception for us. Normally they don't
allow reprints but Itold them how important it was to spread the information as
widely as possible.Thanks again for your excellent piece and participation in
their series.

Please always considerme a resource for you.

Best,

Anneke

J.J. Bromenshenk
Bee Alert