From:
"Chang-geun, Kim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 01:15:53 +0900
Hi  all,

Once upon a time, I've read some postings about waste candy feeding for
bees.
In South Korea, sugar price is now very high due to very difficult
economic situation. So I'm very interested in waste candy from candy
factory because I think waste cany will be cheap.

I would appreciate it if you give me any comments on the followings.

1) Sugar type used in candy factory
2) Is there any effective method to remove the coloring dye of waste
candy ?