From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 15:21:21 -0400
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130503094140.htm

But scientists now warn that other nerve agents targeting insect pests may
also be harming bees and other pollinators. "These neonicotinoids are just
one of hundreds of compounds being used and I would be surprised if it was
all down to just these chemicals," says Christopher Connolly, a
neuroscientist at the University of Dundee, UK. He argues that we should
not allow farmers spray a toxic soup of chemicals onto their crops.