Date:
Thu, 4 May 1995 10:24:01 EST
> What I need is information as to where one can get hex jars. I live 1
>1/2 hours
>from Ottawa, Canada, 2 1/2 hours from Syracuse, NY or Montreal, Canada or
>4 1/2 hours from Albany,NY. along the St. Lawrence River Valley in NY.
>I find the shipping fees from the southern states quite prohibitive and I
>require alot of cases.

>Deb Kalicin

I think Better Bee in Greenwich, NY has them (well I know that they *had* them).
I don't have their address with me, but the owner usually reads
sci.agriculture.beekeeping and he might even subscribe to this list.

Greenwich is about 20 miles east of Saratoga Springs on the east side of the
Hudson river.  Just look for the "Meadery" on NY 29 just before the village.

You're from my old stomping grounds.  Lived in Potsdam, but went to Canton HS.

Ed