Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 08:36:06 -0500
>stinking little ants

I've had good luck using cooking oil, using a spray bottle spray enough
under and around the lid to soak the little critters.  They don't come back
and the oil soaks the ones that's there and kills them, I don't seem to
have trouble with roaches either when I use the cooking oil and I haven't
had any other pest come to the hive because of the oil.

Brian Barnes