From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:39:45 -0400
> Now, go ahead and just try to call me paranoid.  Just try.
That part's easy Jim, you're paranoid.

Regarding things as they went (and are still going) down, I go back to
we beekeepers are being (have been) out-finessed.  I won't attempt to
challenge your assessment of the goings on, you obviously have followed
closer and analyzed deeper than have do I.  For the sake of moving on in
a positive direction I will grant you that everything has and continues
to happened just as you say.  The thing I want to know is, "WHAT DO WE
DO ABOUT IT?"  If, as you say the CCD concerns were doomed right from
the start by being presented to the incorrect committee, and if as you
say beekeepers' concerns went further astray due to collusion and
subterfuge, what can we beekeepers do at this juncture to set things
straight?

If all you want to do is cry over spilt milk, well, shut up!  Bring us
solutions man!  Is this a problem that can be fixed?  I'll be attending
the summer picnic of my state association next weekend.  What sort of
political statement might I try to elicit from the Empire State Honey
Producers Association to address the situation as it currently exists in
Washington, DC.?  What should other grass root beekeepers be doing?

Aaron Morris - thinking don't bring me problems, bring me solutions!