From:
Mike Griggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 14:05:47 -0500
Michael,

Hi,  I saw your message on bee-l and just wanted to respond.  I have been
dabbling with the idea of changing work directions for some time and have
been exploring the possibility of connecting up with a small company where
intelligent hard work pays off both financially and personally.

I am perhaps  a bit different than  what you might have had in mind, but am
still interested.  I have a masters in entomology, three years experience
teaching beekeeping in N. Africa (peace corps) have been keeping bees as a
hobby for 15  years and have been assisting a local commercial beekeeper
for the last six months.  Currently I have a position here in an insect
pathology lab for the USDA on Cornell campus.

Let me know what you are thinking after the holidays.  If nothing else I
would interested in your operation. Details on your  bees/season/flows/area
etc.

Have a happy holiday season!  Hope to hear from you.

Mike Griggs [log in to unmask]
Entomologist/Support Scientist
http://www.ppru.cornell.edu/biocontrol/griggs.html

ps I just finished pouring over 50 lbs of wax candles and am looking
forward to a break while I am visiting  family over Christmas