From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 19:47:34 -0400
Hi Mark,

Seems I never responded to this.  A cargo van rental is prohibitively
expensive.  Close to $2000, when all is said and done.

When you wrote this I hadn't spoken to the vendor.  It took a while to
reveal to the vendor that I was picking up the packages, not Lloyd Spear.

My truck isn't large enough to hold 185 packages, I'd have to stack two
levels above the cab, even with the tailgate down; Not comfortable with
that.

I'll be doing a 1-way rental of a dual axle U-Haul cargo trailer.  I'm not
comfortable with the ventilation, I'll be driving with the cargo door
open.  But the cargo trailer is available for a 1-Way rental, I'll pick it
up in Georgia and drop it off in NY.  Total rental cost less than $330.

Trip got delayed a week due to bad weather in Ga.  Tornadoes and heavy
rains don't help shaking packages!

/Aa