Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:33:42 -0400

> I've thought that if I ever write another bee mag article (it doesn't pay
> well), that article will be entitled, "It Ain't Necessarily So" and catalog
> some of the hair-brained ideas which are in circulation these days and ways
> to avoid getting taken in by entertaining writers.

I wonder what fits that category today.

There are some things, like 4.9 foundation that seem that way to many
(including most scientists) but are a way of life for others.

Even stuff like "essential oils" have crossed the barrier from questionable
(thymol) to commercial (Apiguard and ApiLife).

So what are the harebrained ideas that are in circulation in our national
mags?

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine