From:
bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 07:36:54 -0400
Garry,

You will probably get extra points for having low moisture level most
of the time.
Some judges like to score everybody the same as long as the moisture is
less
than 18.5.  By all means enter your honey --- that is how to find out
what kind of product
you are putting out.  DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO YOUR HONEY~!!!!!!!!!

billy bee
--------