From:
Mark Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:27:17 +1000
At a recent meeting of my beekeeping club a member enquired about equipment for
making your own beeswax.  I informed her of one roller type advertised in the
American Bee Journal (sort of a pasta roller type), but I have also heard about
cast plates onto which wax is poured and then sandwiched.

I would be keen to hear from anyone who has had experience in making their own
foundation, potential pitfalls, and whether ultimately they consider it worth
the efffort.

Yours in beekeeping from Oz

Mark Hayward