From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:53:36 EST
Good afternoon

We picked up over 60 new surveys since Saturday, pushing the total to over
200.  Still a small sample size compared to the number of beekeepers in the
U.S., or even on this list.

My thanks to those who took the time.  Our logs indicate some  problems.
Larry Tarver is trying to contact anyone who may have had  problems with servers,
time-outs, etc.  If you need assistance, e-mail him  at
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

Also, I again need to remind everyone -- the address is _www.beesurvey.com_
(http://www.beesurvey.com) .  If someone is  trying to sell survey services to
you, wants any information other than basic  contact (which we ask so we can
follow up leads, but do not require of you)  information - you've got the wrong
web site.

Jerry

http://www.aol.com.

* BEE-L is hosted at the State University of New York at Albany.                    *
* Help with data collection regarding Colony Collapse Disorder at www.beesurvey.com *