From:
Justin Kay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 2015 09:02:31 -0400
Good to hear the good news.

I took an absolute pounding last year. Due in part to some poor gambles I
made, in part to Apivar not having the efficacy late in the year I expected
it would (so higher mite levels going into winter), and in part to
unseasonably cold weather we had last winter. I thought the massive losses
were just me, but one nuc provider backed out because he took too many
winter losses to sell any nucs this year, and one nuc provider told me
about how this year is the most losses he's had in over a decade.

But maybe it's local only. Glad to hear everyone else has their hives
booming with a surplus. Wish we had a surplus here.