Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2010 17:39:01 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/2010 8:37:02 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

That  should be the "New York" magazine.

Thanks Peter -
Sorry, I was in a rage.

The Fortune author was fed a concocted story, and she refused to change the
 story she had already written.

I did not receive a grant from BAYER, so the whole premise of the  article
and its clone was false.
Our study is based on data from the Premiere US ARMY lab for this type of
work.  I have 17 co-authors.

I WAS livid - never did I think that our results would be so threatening
that I'd be personally attacked in an attempt to discredit the work of the
Army,  4 universities, 3 companies, and 18 authors.

Jerry