Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 10:00:33 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/99 9:00:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> My question is, why did the first lot of bees chew through so quickly =
>  and the second lot not even try?  Does anybody have any ideas?

   They avidly peruse the food and market sections, but their real favorite
is the funnies. They will ignore the sports section completely.
      ;o)

    Welcome to the list, Bob and Carol. Please tell us a bit about beekeeping
in the West Indies.  For example, what flowers are important?  Is beekeeping
an active industry?

[log in to unmask]     Dave Green  Hemingway, SC  USA
The Pollination Scene:  http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html
The Pollination Home Page:    http://www.pollinator.com

Jan's Sweetness and Light Shop    (Varietal Honeys and Beeswax Candles)
http://users.aol.com/SweetnessL/sweetlit.htm