Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:59:17 GMT
>>Another plus, well it beats the smell after cleaning out a septic tank ,-)

I am sure it does. :)

If the smell of pine needle smoke on the clothes is an issue for anyone, inspect like I do - topless in short  shorts and sandals.  It's a lot more comfortable than an astronaut suit, you get a nice tan, and the smoke smell is only on your skin and in your hair.

An occasional sting due to one's lack of careful handling (I can lose concentration when busy admiring the bees' handiwork), is natural medicine for inflamatory conditions.

Waldemar