From:
Richard Yarnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 00:18:39 -0800
This site is explicit about food packaging (1-4).  I didn't look beyond
this page, but I'm sure the Plastics Council is a place to start.

http://americanplasticscouncil.org/benefits/about_plastics/resin_codes/resin.html

On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, Carmenie Stemmler wrote:

> ,,, Food grade
> buckets normally have a 1 or a 2 in a triangle, these have a five.  I
> cannot find a page online explaining what all the grades mean.  THe buckets
> are brand new by the way.  Please advise ASAP.

Richard Yarnell, SHAMBLES WORKSHOPS | No gimmick we try, no "scientific"
Beavercreek, OR. Makers of fine     | fix we attempt, will save our planet
Wooden Canoes, The Stack(R) urban   | until we reduce the population. Let's
composter, Raw Honey                | leave our kids a decent place to live.