Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:10:34 -0400
On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Cam Bishop <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> My personal opinion is that it has helped my arthritis considerably.
> Others have reported similar results.

Ditto.

But the issue is not bee stings but minute amounts of bee detritus,
including stings in/on our bee suits and those brought into the house.
After time, those in the house can develop potentially life threatening
allergies to bee stings.

Also applies to beekeepers- that it is better to be stung from time to time
rather than button up to avoid any stings. A beekeeper of my acquaintance
purposefully stings themselves before they work bees to get their body back
on the step.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine